A few updates:
- There is currently a GoodReads giveaway for one signed paperback copy of Breaker. The giveaway is open to readers in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia. You can enter here.
- Speaking of GoodReads, we’re nearing 1000 adds for Breaker! Once we hit that number, I’ll be sharing the first extended excerpt – it could be as early as this week! If you haven’t added it to your to-read shelf yet, you can do so here.
- Bloggers: A final reminder to sign up for the Lost Blood cover reveal on October 31. Giselle from Xpresso Tours is handling all the details – it’s a gorgeous cover and I can’t wait to share it with you! You can sign up here.
- Discussion questions for the Ondine Quartet are now available on my website! Whether you plan on re-reading the previous books prior to Breaker‘s release or are just starting the series now, these questions are a great way to dig deeper into the story. You can use these as guidelines for discussions with your book club / reading group or just to speculate what will happen next with your friends! Download them for free here.
- Finally, a quick reminder that if you have pre-ordered Breaker, you’ll need to provide us with your info in order to receive the post-Breaker short story during release week. Just enter the name and e-mail you want to receive the story at as well as the order number listed on the retailer receipt. It’s okay if the retail account is under a different e-mail (like your spouse’s, etc.). We just need the order number off the receipt. You can enter your info here. If you have any questions, just send Aeicha an e-mail.
That’s it for now – hopefully we’ll hit our GoodReads goal soon and I can share the first extended excerpt! Stay tuned 🙂